Conductive Form-In-Place Gasket
Description: The conductive Form-In-Place gasket material F5382 incorporates unique particle plating and fluorosilicone technology, to provide high mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, and high EMI shielding performance in harshest corrosive environments, F5382 is the best choice for military and aerospace applications that need excellent resistance to fluids and fuels.
This heat curable FIP material is suitable for metal or glass fabric filled plastic substrates.
The F5382 offers enhanced galvanic corrosion resistance and stability in severe environments.
- Flexibility at low temperature.
- Resistance to polar solvent, automotive fuel, oil additives (Amine), chemicals and steam.
- Very low outgassing, pass NASA outgassing test.
- More than 100 dB shielding effectiveness from 200 MHz to 10GHz after salt fog test and temperature cycle test.
- More than 80N/cm2 shear adhesion on common housing substrates and coatings.